Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Week Sixteen

I didn't blog last week but nothing really changed much from the previous week. Here we are in week 16. I am 16 weeks and 2 days pregnant today and the baby's kicks have been getting stronger the last couple of days. I remember the first time Bryelle started kicking, like it was yesterday. I was 17.5 weeks when I felt the first kick with her. I've always heard that you feel the second baby sooner. That seems to be true in my case. :)
Last week we picked out some boy names. We have had a girl name picked out since early on, but I had the hardest time with choosing a boy name. I am pretty sure that we have our boys name picked out now. I can't wait to find out what I am having. I will be happy either way. Only 2 weeks left til we have our ultrasound :) 
I was able to go to the gym yesterday after being unable to get up the energy to go for the last few months. I am hoping to keep it up and go at least three times a week. Gotta keep myself and this baby healthy! My nausea is almost completely gone too but if I don't eat enough during the day I start feeling weak and sick. 
I have been really tired lately though. It's been hard to get anything done around this house because my energy levels are so low. I'm hoping in a few weeks I will get some energy back :) 
Other than not having energy, everything is going good. I'm curious to know how much weight I have gained now. My scale stopped working and I haven't gotten new batteries for it yet. 
Well that is all for now. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment