Tuesday, August 19, 2014

18 Weeks, Gender Scan Week!

I can't begin to describe how happy I am to see this week. I have been waiting for this week for a while now. In less than two days we will be getting to see our little one who we haven't seen in about two months. I'm sure so much has changed since the first time we saw him or her and now we will be finding out if this baby is a boy or girl. As long as the baby cooperates, we should know on Thursday. I am so anxious, I cannot wait. 
I am still very torn on what I want the baby to be. It would only be natural for me to want a boy since I have a girl already, but at the same time it would be awesome to have another baby girl. Either way I will be happy but then again slightly disappointed. Not disappointed in the sense that I won't be happy for what I will be having, but just in the sense that I just wish I could have one of each and just get it over with. I guess we could always try for another later if we wanted to. Edited:*** I need to be mindful of those who cannot have children or who have been trying for many years, and be thankful that we were given this sweet gift, which I am--VERY grateful. No matter what the gender I will still be so happy, especially if the baby has a clean bill of health. That is all that matters. ***
On another note, my numbers for my blood glucose haven't been the greatest. They are pretty inconsistent actually. Some days they are good and other days they are a little higher than what they should be. I'm just praying that the next few days they stay in the range they are suppose to be and that it turns out that I won't have gestational diabetes. If I do, I know how to handle it, it's just not very fun. 
I also wanted to add, I have been feeling the baby kick every day for the past week and it's amazing how fresh in my memory this feeling is from when I was pregnant with Bryelle. I love this part of being pregnant :)
Well, that is all for now. Stay tuned for the next blog entry which I think will be on Thursday after I find out what we are having :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment