Monday, June 2, 2014

7 Weeks

Well here we are at 7 weeks and 1 day. I have been having a terrible time with nausea. It is definitely worse than it was with my daughter. Friday night was awful. I was up from 3 until about 8 or 9 and just felt so sick. All day Saturday I spent either on the couch or in bed and had no appetite. Sunday I felt much better and got a lot of relief but now today I am back to how I was feelin on Saturday. I can't bare the thought of maybe seven more weeks of this. It just sounds horrible. I just want to cry. I feel like a bad mom because I'm finding it hard to even take care of my daughter at times. I am just glad my husband has been so helpful. Well I will leave this short at sweet because I need to close my eyes and get some rest. Maybe it will help me to feel better. We shall see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment