Thursday, June 12, 2014

8 Weeks and Feeling It

So I am 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant today and definitely feeling it. I am already so over being nauseous. Some days I wake up feeling great and feel great most of the day, but most days I don't feel well. It's not all day luckily but it's the better part of the day. Afternoon and evening mostly. I've tried a lot of remedies and so far haven't had a whole lot of relief. Let's see... I tried ginger candies and those make me want to vomit... I've tried peppermint lifesavers and they helped at first but now they too make me want to vomit. I tried ginger gum... Yuck. I've tried sea bands and they seem to help a little. Ginger ale kind of helps as well as ice cold water. I got some peppermint tea and that seemed to help. What really helps me though is sleep. I try and nap at least once a day. I just wish I didn't feel so crappy at dinner time. 
Today I started having a little carpel tunnel in my right hand. It's pretty uncomfortable which makes it hard to write this blog. I am actually going to end with this and I will be back later to write some more. Goodnight y'all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment