Friday, June 6, 2014

Feeling So Much Better

Wow this has been quite a week! I was pretty sick every other day. It's really weird how that happened. Except for yesterday and today, I had been sick every other day. Not going to say on the off days I wasn't sick at all, but let's just say that there were days when I couldn't even get out of bed. 
Yesterday I used my friends fetal Doppler and got to hear baby's heart beat. It was reassuring. I haven't been able to hear it since though. :-/ and the fact that I don't really feel at all sick today, ok maybe a little, but hardly at all.. Makes me worry a little that maybe the HCG hormone isn't as strong as it was. Then again I did read something that said that this is around the time the placenta starts taking over so that my body doesn't have to work as hard to provide for the baby. 
I am 7 weeks and 5 days pregnant today. On Sunday I will be 8 weeks. It seems to be going kind of slow. Sunday will be the day that I announce my pregnancy. I am still thinking of an idea on how to do it. We will see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment