Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The "Not Feeling Pregnant" Stage

I remember this stage all too well from my first pregnancy. It was right around the same time also. I have been looking back on my journal to kind of compare what is happening now, with what happened during the first pregnancy. I looked at what today's entry from last time said, because I remember a point in the beginning where I didn't feel pregnant. It was as if my symptoms disappeared for a little while. I definitely feel like I have a little more energy than I did last time. But no nausea (yet), no aversions really, I have noticed I've had to use the restroom a little more but not a lot, and I have tender breasts... I guess since I am still early, my symptoms are subtle. I should count my blessings. I am sure that the morning sickness will be here before I know it. I just cant wait to see my little one on the ultrasound. I am guessing in about 5 or 6 weeks. That feels like forever away! Well, thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment