Friday, July 18, 2014

13.5 Weeks and Baby Nichelson is Moving!

Yes, that is right, I am feeling movement. Before it was just little flutters but now I am feeling my little one move around. Yesterday I swear I felt a flip. In a few weeks I should start feeling little kicks. So exciting! Next week I have an appointment on Tuesday and I'm hoping that they will send me to make my 2nd trimester ultrasound appointment. 
I am so excited that physically I am feeling much better than I have the last 7 weeks. My nausea is almost completely gone. I think if I would make sure to take a nap every day I wouldn't have any nausea at all. I am extremely tired but sometimes taking a nap isn't an option. I get headaches here and there but nothing I have to take anything for. My joints are already starting to loosen up and I feel like a box of rice crispys with all the snap crackle popping my body has been doing. Other than those little things, the only thing that has showed up now is my allergies. I was just saying a couple days ago how my allergies haven't acted up all year and BAM! They decide to show their pretty face. So I've been having watery eyes and sneezing. All this dust in my house doesn't help I'm sure. Bryan? Where are you my little dust man? LOL. No really though. That is HIS job because if I dust, I will be paying for it the next day. Maybe once this house gets completely dusted and we change our air filter my allergies will go away. 
Anyways, we are really still anxious and overwhelmed at the thought of a new baby but I think we are going to be ok. I seem to be not gaining weight as fast this time so that is good. Although, I have been eating like a pig lately. I guess the verdict will exposed be at my appointment next week. I really need to get back to exercising. I am hoping this next trimester will allow that. Well, that is all for now! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment