Sunday, September 14, 2014

22 Weeks

According to one of my pregnancy apps, Isabelle weighs about a pound these days. I am definitely starting to feel her wiggling around a lot more lately too. She kicks me all the time and I think she does flips at night because all day long I will feel her kicking really low, but first thing in the morning she always kicks up by my ribs. I have been getting heartburn every day for the last two weeks it seems. I'm anticipating it for the rest of my pregnancy and for only to get worse. Maybe, just maybe, Isabelle will have more hair than Bryelle did. 
Last week I decided I wasn't going to test my blood sugar anymore except for in the mornings for my fasting numbers. I am hoping to talk to the doctor on Thursday about my choice and see what they say about a second opinion. For now I am going to try and eat as healthy as I can, and really get into a good workout routine when I get back to Texas. 
I am so excited to start decorating for fall and really start getting Isabelle's room together. I have lots if hand me down clothes to wash and put away. We are also planning on having a small garage sale in the near future to make more room in our home our new addition. 
Im looking forward to the next few months. We will be getting Bryelle's 2nd birthday photos taken as well as having her second birthday party, maternity photos done, a baby shower in Texas, thanksgiving, Christmas (the first one we've spent in our own home) and then comes Isabelle. I have a feeling the next few months will fly by. I also started Isabelle's baby registry the other day and that was exciting. Not too much on it because we have a lot of what we need already. It was fun to look at baby things again. I know I say this every time almost but I still can't believe I will be having another baby. I don't think I will believe it until she is here. The second pregnancy is definitely different than the first. 
Well that is all for now. Have a good night everyone. This mama is tired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment